Thursday, June 23, 2011

0 for 2 - Going nowhere

Today's contractor (Contractor #2) did not show. They are now trying to reschedule. We do have #3 lined up for Saturday, however. I think we'll wait to see where we are after that visit.

I'm also still waiting for the first contractor's estimate... he did say by the end of the week, so I can until tomorrow afternoon on that one before I start freaking out.

I ran out of packing tape today. I am now banned from further packing by the husband, who thinks it is a bad idea to have boxes around the house if we go back on the market next week. I think we should just stick them all in the basement in front of the infamous Wall. Then all our problems will be solved. Maybe we can even make a wall out of the boxes - I am sure this would be an acceptable solution for our prospective buyer.

No comments:

Post a Comment