Monday, April 6, 2015

Day 4: Over it

Well, I had a good three-day run, but now I'm losing it. I'm sick of being home alone. I wish Baby #3 would just show up already so I at least have some reason for the monotony. I honestly thought I'd go longer than three days before starting to freak out, but I've spent the last hour binge eating cookies and Easter chocolate and all I want to do is curl up in bed and sleep - not because I'm tired, but just to make the time go by faster.

I don't have any other major projects I want to tackle, and doing the 800 million endless things that need to get done just sounds miserable. I need to do something so I don't feel like I've wasted an entire day, but that means somehow gathering the willpower to DO something, and after all the cookies and chocolate, I just don't want to do anything at all.

So yeah. This whole stay at home thing? I'm over it. Now what?

No comments:

Post a Comment