- Wake up at 7:30. Eat for 12 minutes. Pass out.
- Wake up needing to burp. Sleep for 10 minutes.
- Wake up hungry; eat for 10 minutes. Pass out.
- Wake up needing to burp. Get clean diaper. Sleep for two hours.
- Wake up hungry. Eat for 10 minutes. Pass out.
- Wake up and burp. Get clean diaper. Eat for another 7 minutes.
- Pass out for twenty minutes and wake up hungry. Eat more. Pass out again.
- Wake up to burp and get clean diaper. Pass out for an hour and a half.
... that takes us into the afternoon, anyhow. You get the picture. I just use the app so when the husband comes home I pull it out and say, "Look what we did today!"
Meanwhile, since I'm recovering from what my children now refer to as my "Mr. Smee Section," I am just getting to the point where I can bend over and pick things up, or get into and out of bed smoothly (almost there!) - things that I have been looking forward to for months.
We're getting there, one day at a time. Next week we even get to drive again...